Sunday 14 November 2010

Winners of the Wildlife Mystery Quiz Trail 2010 at Seaview Wildlife


Phew..... what an amazing amount of entries to this seasons' Mystery Quiz Trail. Thousands upon thousands of visitors collected the forms at our entrance reception and enjoyed hunting for all the hidden answers around the Park keeping our visitors busy and productive and learning some fun educational facts along the way!

Below are listed our winning entries with the best tie-breakers! Family passes and goodies have been sent out for answering all the questions correctly and for coming up with interesting tie-breakers. Thank you to everyone that took part.

Vanessa Rothwell (aged 38) from Cheshire
Tie-breaker - The best thing about my visit today was... The quiz left us in a tizz, but now we're feeling jammy as the last answer we nearly didn't find was opera singing Sammy!

Amanda Bassett (aged 13) from Bristol
Tie-breaker - The best thing about my visit today was... The hands-on experience feeding the different animals as I want to be a vet nurse when I leave school. I talked lots to the animal care team to which was very helpful.

Lizzy Francis (aged 13) from Solihull
Tie-breaker - The best thing about my visit today was... Meeting all the fantastic animals and talking to all the friendly staff who are willing to answer any questions. It was a pleasure coming here thank you
P.S. My parents have been bringing me here since I was three and every year it keeps getting better and I hope in the future it will still be here for many more generations to enjoy it as I have!

Emma Shaw (aged 16) from Derby Tie-breaker - The best thing about my visit today was..
The fact that I got the chance to see many wonderful species of animals which I never get the chance to see in day to day life all kept in this pristine Park by talented and extremely caring staff.

1 comment:

  1. four too doomsday, great classic episode. i enjoyed very much

    ReplyDelete