Wednesday 5 June 2013

LETTER OF THE WEEK


Another fantastic letter sent in to Team seaview…..

“  Dear Sir / Madam

On the 21st May 2013 we came to Seaview,  last time we came it was Flamingo Park.  We had a wonderful day.  I very much like the Meerkats and was bought by my husband a group of ornaments from the gift shop after we had lunch.  The lady in the shop Sally was very helpful and told us we could have a Meerkat Encounter if available.

_DSC4933
I accepted and booked in for 2.15pm that afternoon.  Beccy (keeper) came and fetched me and took me to meet the Meerkats and it was just magical.  The three of them perched on my lap feeding fruit and mealworms it was the highlight of my holiday.  Thank all your staff for my wonderful visit.  Yours sincerely Wendy Graham”

No comments:

Post a Comment