Sunday 16 June 2013

Fabulous comments from this weeks visitors book

  Third generation visit and it’s as lovely as ever – so well kept and obviously well loved.  Fountains were fabulous and all the team so friendly and helpful.  Thank you and see you again soon “


Asian Short-Clawed Otter with stone jpg
“  A place we feel so comfortable with, one no-one should miss, to be able to enjoy at your own leisure time, for one price without being hassled or moved on is a good reason to come again to this Island Paradise.  Thanks to all staff on your wonderful work”


DSC_0236- epz up
“  I have been coming here since 1982, first with my children and now with my grandchildren.  Loved it then, love it now.  The best animal encounter on the Island.  Well done and I hope I might even bring my great grandchildren here in the fullness of time”


Duck at Seaview 060513 low res
“  The 6th visit and just as good as ever!  Won a competition this time for entry and enjoyed every minute.  It’s a credit to all the wonderful caring people who keep this place going!  WELL DONE !! “


flying snow goose

No comments:

Post a Comment