Wednesday 22 June 2011

Keeper for a Day – Pam White

We were pleased to have Pam White with us at the Park yesterday – as ‘Keeper for a Day’. At the end of her special day with us Pam said that it had been “absolutely brilliant; a very worthwhile day … I just can’t believe the time has gone so quickly!”

I’ve included a selection of images taken of Pam yesterday and her lovely email that we received this morning:

Pam White with Dippy (resized) DSC_0145 Pam White feeding Flamingos (resized) DSC_0155

Pam White with Wallaby (resized) DSC_0173 Pam White feeding Meerkat (resized) DSC_0177

Pam White feeding Meerkat (resized) DSC_0183 Meerkat with paws in Pam White's hand (resized) DSC_0205

“Hi Jules

Thank you so much for the photos and sent so quickly.

I had such a wonderful day. Still on cloud nine. I didn’t think to add to my comments, a big thank you to all the staff.

They are so very helpful, friendly, considerate. Even down to getting my toasted sandwich which arrived right as I walked into the café and the lady at the gate when I left.

I showed her the photos you gave me.

It has been a very special day for me and I will recommend it to everyone I know.

I hope I’ll get back for a visit in September to see how Henry is doing.

My very best wishes for the future.

Pam”



No comments:

Post a Comment