Saturday 19 June 2010

Letters of the week - Seaview Wildlife Isle Of Wight

















Dear Sir,

On June 10th we visited your wildlife centre and may I say from the moment we arrived at the car park until we left 4 hours later, the whole experience was fantastic.

The whole centre was superb, the layout, the animals, the freedom of the birds. The tropical house is superb.

Another big plus too was the staff, so polite, helpful and informative, a real credit to the centre. I know that one should not single out any particular member of staff but I feel that the rule should be broken with a special mention for a lady in the shop. Sally, we first met her when we arrived at 10am. She was feeding the ducks, she made us very welcome, we then met her again in the shop where she looked after us so well.

On closing I would ask you to pass on our thanks to her.

Lastly may I say that I have travelled many parts of the world visiting many such centres and I must say that your centre is up there with the best.

Many, many thanks, keep up the fantastic work you and your staff are doing, and I hope to visit again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. J. Alders,
Bournemouth, Dorset.



Dear Sir/Madam, 11th June, 2010

I really enjoyed my visit to Seaview Wildlife and really enjoyed looking at the animals.

I loved the performances, and feeding the animals. My two favourite things were the Wallabies and the Tropical House.

The most beautiful animals were the white peacocks. I hope I can go again someday, thank you for a wonderful visit.

Fitzjohn's Primary School,
Fitzjohn's Avenue, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment