Thursday 2 August 2012

FABULOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK FROM OUR VISITORS BOOK

In Harmony
Fantastic day out – loved the layout and personal feel of the place – thank you”
What a super place where everyone can interact with the animals.  Love it all.  Tame ducks and wallabies were great. We have been here three times now and always recommend you to friends “
I absolutely loved the Wallabies. The whole day was amazing. Thank you for the enjoyable trip”
A real treat for my birthday. Very impressed with the complete set-up”
  I have been coming to the Island for 20 years and never knew this place existed!  It’s brilliant – stunning location and great hands-on experiences with the animals.  Looking forward to my Penguin Encounter this afternoon very very much”
  My Junior Wildlife Experience was amazing really enjoyed it – thank you”
  This is the third time I have been to Seaview Wildlife Park and it gets better each time.  Keep up the good work!” P.S. Loved the wallabies they are great!
  I saw the advert that said if you see one animal experience on the Island make it this one.  How true! Fabulous day out for us all – from 1 to 61.  Many thanks”
  Thank you for giving us such a fabulous experience with the Meerkats – wonderful”
  Come here every year and never get bored.  Getting so close to the animals is such an amazing experience .  I’m 22 and this is my favourite place ever!  Will never stop visiting”

No comments:

Post a Comment