Tuesday 23 April 2013

LETTER OF THE WEEK–TO ALL THE FANTASTIC STAFF AT SEAVIEW WILDLIFE

Fern with Mr Fluffy
TO ALL THE FANTASTIC STAFF AT SEAVIEW WILDLIFE ENCOUNTER
Thank you so much for a fab birthday party for my son Reece!  Despite the weather, all loved it and everyone was so kind in trying to raise our spirits around the Park!  We had lovely food and a wonderful cake too!
Can’t wait to come back in the summer – thank you again Kelly Wetherick

new_party_ver2
Dear everyone at Seaview Wildlife Encounter
Thank you for my wonderful party on the 13th April!  One of my best parts was finding out about adopting Mr Fluffy the rabbit.  I was very excited about this.  I loved the penguins at the pool but my hands smelt very fishey afterwards, it was OK though!

Thank you for the lovely food, cake and party bags.  I would like to come again in the summer because on my party day it was raining but we still had lots of fun!

Thank you,  everyone was so nice to us …. from Reece Wetherick

No comments:

Post a Comment