Tuesday 24 April 2012

Positive feedback on weekend Penguin Encounter and Birthday Party!


Our Penguin Encounter participants from the weekend Dr Neil Young (@Dr_Neil) and his friend Ruth Curtis (@rutitoottoots) sent through this email earlier today:
DSC_0671
“Hi Lorraine,
Just to say that we had a great day yesterday at the penguin encounter and around the park in general. It has really grown since when I used to come as a child but still retains all the good points from before. Your staff were wonderful and really looked after us and make the experience great.
I wondered if there is any availability for your keeper for the day experience for when I visit again?

If you could let me know that would be great, and thanks again!  Neil.”
Dippy on ice (resized)

Noah McCartney celebrated his 5th birthday here at the Park this weekend along with 8 of his friends.  He also adopted Dippy the Penguin.  Afterwards Noah said “I had a really great day!” 

Thank you to Neil and Ruth, and to Noah, for choosing to spend special time with us as V.I.P. guests here at the Park - and for your positive feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment