Wednesday 9 May 2012

Letter of the week!


We were very pleased to receive this wonderful feedback from Maria McGrath who joined us for a Combo Encounter just a few days ago.  Thank you Maria - we look forward to welcoming you back soon – and in the meantime hope you’ll keep in touch with Dippy via Facebook!

“Hello to all
On Friday 4th May I came along to Seaview Wildlife Park for my Meerkat and Penguin encounters and wanted to write and say thank you for such a fabulous day.
I hadn't quite appreciated how close I was going to get to the animals or how much fun it would be, as you can see from the pictures that Charlotte took I am wearing such a big smile on most. It was such an amazing experience to get so close to these animals and get to know them a little bit better.
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Charlotte who made both encounters very special for me and to finish the day, I was allowed a once in the lifetime opportunity to hold a very young penguin chick. What a privilege it was and I hope to follow the little one's development when he arrives at Longleat.
Finally, I got my chance to meet Dippy, my facebook friend......and what a extra special little penguin he is.
Thank you all again at Seaview for the opportunity to book such an experience.
Warm wishes to all at Seaview.
Maria”

DSC_0721 DSC_0778

No comments:

Post a Comment