Monday 30 August 2010

A letter of praise and commendation from a passionate visitor to the Park

Hello Ms. Brittan,

I introduced myself to you yesterday in front of the Tortoiseshell Cafe to make you aware as to how wonderful Seaview Wildlife Encounter is. You very kindly gave me a card with the above email addresss on it. Please read below;

The Seaview Wildlife Encounter is a superb wildlife attraction that will appeal to all the family. Admission fee is extremely good value and discounts are available in I.O.W. Attraction booklets. The site is immaculate with very well tendered gardens, water features which are a clever part of certain animal enclosures, a well stocked and clean gift shop, clean and tidy cafe which offers hot & cold lunches, desserts, drinks and ices, and clean toilets  (my visit began at the start of the day and it was clearly evident that the lavatories had just been cleaned and were still presentable over four hours later.). The animal enclosures are spacious and very well cared for. The animals are fed at various times throughout the day which form part of a list of enclosures to visit at those times. The animals all looked content with their surroundings and were fit and well. Signs made visitors aware of active breeding programmes and there was evidence of this in the Breeding Enclosures. There is an immaculate tropical house with free flying exotic birds, huge carp in pools and well tendered plants. There are many features to visit and explore and the highlights for me were: the many wildfowl which wander freely about the estate which visitors can feed with seed available upon entry, being able to have close contact with very friendly Wallabies, the breeding enclosures were super with many young birds being visible, the Willow Walk by the lake was a joy and was very popular with other visitors, and the Humboldt Penguins were great entertainment. Overall, the site is wonderful in very many respects and will appeal to people of all ages.

All staff were polite and I made my comments known to friendly, professional management (before I met two of the management, I witnessed a member of staff who I later discovered was one of the Directors going round litter picking) and they were very grateful as to my comments. It was a well spent six hours and a very good attraction on the island. Very highly recommended.

Above are my comments and they are based on a review that I've entered on TripAdvisor.co.uk which will appear during the next few days once the web site have evalued it. Unfortunately, my review will be the only one as when I entered Seaview's details onto the web site, it came back as 'No trace'!

Thank you for a lovely day and I hope that I didn't delay your well deserved lunch too much.

Very kind regards, Nigel Caldicott.

No comments:

Post a Comment