Tuesday 3 September 2013

EMAIL OF THE WEEK


Dear All the Keepers of Seaview Wildlife Encounter
I would like to say a massive thank you for the amazing chance to have my two weeks of work experience at the park, I have definitely come away with a clear idea of what working as a keeper would be like and what you have to deal with on a daily bases. I did not particularly have a favourite section of the park but rather I found that I fell in love with a few individuals like the cute wallaby Jacob, the mischievous Turaco Damien and definitely the Otter trio.

Josh work exp 2
I would like to say thank you to everyone for how nice you were and thank you for making it an enjoyable and enlightening experience. You guys all made me laugh when I was there and made me feel welcome and part of the team, also thank you Holly for the overwhelming chocolatey rocky road it was awesome and for making every time I worked with you enjoyable and funny, thank you Charlotte for teaching me about the penguins along with many other things (also it was nice to talk to a fellow photography enthusiast) and again thank you to everyone for being funny and welcoming to me.

Josh Work Experience
I just also want to say good luck to Lucy in becoming a Vet I bet you'll be an awesome one and good luck Becky I hope you get into your college and succeed in the future.
Thank you
Joshua Simmonds

No comments:

Post a Comment