Friday 22 March 2013

Holly returns as a Keeper

This is my second time working here at Seaview Wildlife Encounter as an Animal Keeper, I feel extremely lucky to have been given this opportunity once again.  Holly & Damien
I love travelling and have just come back to the Island after spending two months backpacking in Asia with my best friend Charlotte, also a keeper here at Seaview. We had an incredible experience, we were fortunate enough to snorkel with Green Sea Turtles in Bali. The trip was a total culture shock and assault on the senses; I would recommend it to anyone.
Holly & Olly (Close-up)1 March 10 DSC_0392

I have been back almost two weeks now and it feel like I haven’t been away. I feel part of the family again and I am really enjoying working with all the animals again, especially my little babies the Harvest Mice. I would like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome. I have a really good feeling about the coming season, it’s going to be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment