Thursday 28 June 2012

LETTERS OF THE WEEK

My husband and I, along with my daughter and her partner, paid a visit to you on Wednesday of this week. Whilst we were with you my daughter and her partner had an encounter with the penguins, shortly followed by my husband and I who met your meerkats. I felt I had to write to say how impressed we were with our whole day. Jake, if I remember his name correctly, the keeper who looked after us on our encounters, was extremely knowlegable and took some fantastic photo's of us all and we were delighted with the discs that we were given to take home so please pass our grateful thanks onto him. My daughter, who has two parrots of her own, fell in love with all your birds, especially the cockatoos, macaws and the greys. Your grounds are beautiful and all the birds looked very happy and I'm sure we will pay another visit to you on any future visits to the Island.
Christine, Neale, Emily and Spike

Hi Lorraine
Just to say a massive thank you for making our honeymoon brilliant is was really interesting and for Michelle was the thing she had waiting to do since she was 3 years old
so thank you again for letting us do the penguin enclosure it really made our honeymoon and we have walked away with some amazing memories
Glen & Michelle Clougher

No comments:

Post a Comment