Saturday 19 October 2013

FANTASTIC QUOTES FROM OUR VISITORS BOOK


  My husband, myself and my son (46 years old) had a really interesting day.  Everybody was really informative of the Wildlife and my son enjoyed the day enormously especially feeding the Penguins”

penguin underwater swimming
  I think this place is amazing because there are so many animals and I nearly finished all my camera space here ! “

Meerkat and Camera 
  What a smashing place to spend an afternoon!  We’ve thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and being the centre of the ducks and geese world – well while we have food that is ! “

Charlie feeding the ducks
  “  Having a lovely day at the Park especially loved the wallabies and Alpacas.  Excellent – long may it continue to provide a place for adults and children to get close to nature”

DSC_1229

No comments:

Post a Comment