Sunday 25 October 2009

LETTER OF THE WEEK

Hi There,

I would just like to feedback on what an amazing day I had on Thursday 22nd October, 2009 while visiting your Park with my family (5 adults). It was the first and only attraction that we had visited during my week on the IOW where we spent a full day there without having to find something else to do in the afternoon.

I enjoyed the way that certain wildlife were allowed to roam freely around and mingle with the visitors (ducks, chickens, fowl). I also like how the wallaby's were allowed to hop onto the visitors path allowing you to pet them and get up close with them.

The different experiences such as the pelican, penguin, bird feeding etc.. were also a perfect addition to the experiences of the Park. I would especially like to commend Jake on his excellent and informative talks that he gave. He was very approachable when asking questions and able to answer them all with ease. He helped to make my day a very enjoyable one indeed, so please pass on my thanks.

If you would like any further feedback on my day then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Kind regards,

Andrew Anthony
Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment