Monday 11 August 2014

EMAIL OF THE WEEK

Had to e-mail to send my thanks to all the staff involved in making yesterdays visit to the Park so wonderful!!
I had booked a “penguin experience” and a cake as a birthday surprise for my best friend. From the moment we got to the Park we were treated so well. The lovely lady at the entrance was obviously expecting us and even ensured that she gave me all the information I needed regarding timings etc., in secret so as not to spoil the surprise for my friend.
viow swe
The 2 keepers that took the “Experience” were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and made it a lovely, personal, hands-on encounter with the penguins.
The Birthday cake, which Graham the chef had made, was really special and was decorated beautifully. It was presented to my friend in the restaurant with all of the staff singing “Happy Birthday”. It was such a nice touch and the cake tasted lovely too!

Garnet yawning Feb 2011 Otter Yawning Duck at Seaview 060513 low res
We both had a wonderful afternoon at the Park. The animals seem happy and well looked after, the surroundings are immaculate and the staff are so friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will remember the visit fondly for a very long time!
Keep up the good work!
Kind regards,
Ann Taylor.
PS – I have posted a glowing tribute for the Park on Trip Advisor. The staff deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment