Thursday 20 May 2010

Letter of the Week - from Marian Wade

Dear Jules
I have just looked at the pictures you took of the Harvest Mice in the Poppy, and of course I'm feeling 'Green' with envy! Ha ha.

Tony and I did make another visit to the Park Friday 14th. Guess where I spent most of my time? That's right, by the "Harvest Mice". They did come out to play, but ran around and around and around, with no chance of getting a picture, they were far too fast. Then, all of a sudden, one of them stopped, and at last I had my chance, but they didn't stop where I wanted them to, so I've ended up with what I call fussy backgrounds, therefore, they are nowhere near as good as yours. In fact I very much doubt whether anyone will get better pictures than the ones you have taken, so well done, they look so cute sat in the Poppy. Anyway I have attached a couple of mine, just to prove I did achieve my goal, and get some pictures, but they won't win any prizes!

I did get lots of other good images, including a Pelican in an unusual pose, several good ones of the baby Penguins waiting to be fed, and others of the Peacocks, Golden Pheasant, and Ducks, so now I have the task of deciding which ones are best to print out and add to our growing photo gallery.

In the meantime it was lovely to chat with you, and I will be keeping up with what's going on at the Park via your Blog.

With kindest wishes

Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment